Fleurieu Peninsula Danger and Warnings
- Personal safety advice by South Australian Police
- Safety tips for hiking and outdoor activities in Fleurieu Peninsula
- Be mindful of dangerous animals such as snakes, spiders, and other wildlife.
- Swimming in the ocean can be dangerous due to strong currents and shark sightings.
- Be cautious when driving on winding roads in the region, especially during wet and windy weather.
- Stay informed about bushfire warnings and updates by checking the Country Fire Service website.
- If you need to report an emergency, call 000.